Since tobacco by nature tastes so disagreeable, and young, unaddicted users are less likely to use a product tasting so poorly, smokeless tobacco manufacturers use liberal amounts of salt and sugar to flavor it.
Articles in this section
- Will quitting be easier if I cut back first?
- Can QuitNet help me quit smokeless tobacco?
- Can quit-meds help me quit smokeless tobacco?
- Are those nicotine-free herbal snuff products effective smokeless quit-tools?
- Why do I crave so much salt and sugar after I quit dip?
- Can I ever dip recreationally in the future?
- Is smokeless tobacco withdrawal similar to cigarette withdrawal?