An average dose of smokeless tobacco yields an average 4.5 mgs of nicotine. The average cigarette provides 1mg of nicotine. If you keep an average dip in your mouth for 30 minutes, you’ll absorb 4 cigarettes’ worth of nicotine.
Articles in this section
- Is there a savings calculator for quitting smokeless tobacco?
- Wouldn't it be better if I substitute dip for some of my cigarettes?
- Is smokeless tobacco as dangerous as smoking?
- Why are there different names for smokeless tobacco?
- Where did smokeless tobacco come from?
- How popular is smokeless tobacco compared to smoking?
- What are the danger signs of smokeless tobacco-related disease?
- How much nicotine is in an average dose of smokeless tobacco?
- How much nicotine is in a can of smokeless tobacco?
- Is smokeless tobacco as addictive as cigarettes?