The gum is easy to use (if you don't have dental, gum or jaw problems) and can work quickly to alleviate cravings. It helps to occupy your mouth so you don't reach for a cigarette. The gum comes in a variety of flavors, so you should be able to find one that works for you.
Articles in this section
- What are advantages of gum over other NRTs?
- How do I use nicotine gum?
- Can I eat or drink before or while using gum or the lozenge?
- What's the right way to use the gum?
- How long and how often should I use the gum?
- When I stop using the 4mg gum, will I go into withdrawal?
- What are some side effects of nicotine gum?
- Is the peppery or tingly taste in the lozenge or gum normal?
- How do I choose between 2mg and 4mg gum?
- I'm using the correct dose the of gum; why am I still craving?