Numbness/tingling has been reported by some quitters. They may be related to improving circulation and nerve conduction after quitting. Drinking a lot of water will help expedite the cleansing process and to keep well-hydrated. If the numbness/tingling continues, see your doctor to check for other health issues. If it occurs suddenly and is localized to one side of your body, see your doctor immediately to rule out a stroke.
Articles in this section
- What should I do on Quit Day?
- What is 'withdrawal'?
- What are some common withdrawal symptoms?
- How long will it take to become nicotine-free?
- Why do I have cravings to smoke?
- How can I get better sleep?
- Why am I coughing so much?
- Is it normal to feel so tired?
- Why do I feel sad?
- How do I cope with anger?