No matter what you think or feel at the moment, immediately state, "No thank you, I don't smoke." Don't risk your new smoke-free life by giving in to temptation. By reaffirming your quit up front, you're more likely to stay quit.
Articles in this section
- Will I always be addicted to nicotine?
- How soon after quitting will my health improve?
- Will I see positive benefits of quitting right away?
- Should I avoid alcohol at first?
- How do I stay motivated?
- How do I take care of myself?
- How do I keep my hands busy?
- Can exercise diminish cravings?
- Should I avoid my smoking friends?
- How do I survive social events without smoking?