Dreaming is one way for us to process life events. It's common to have recurring smoking dreams. Sometimes the patch, too, can trigger intense dream imagery, and is often removed at night for that reason. Dreaming does not mean that you will relapse!
Articles in this section
- What should I do on Quit Day?
- What is 'withdrawal'?
- What are some common withdrawal symptoms?
- How long will it take to become nicotine-free?
- Why do I have cravings to smoke?
- How can I get better sleep?
- Why am I coughing so much?
- Is it normal to feel so tired?
- Why do I feel sad?
- How do I cope with anger?