It might take your nervous system a while to adjust and your sleep patterns to stabilize. Some quitters experience insomnia and exhaustion. It's not unusual to feel fatigued, but it is only temporary. Even a short walk can increase your energy and your spirits. Getting more oxygen to the brain and throughout the body by exercising helps you to feel more alert and refreshed. Don't hesitate to nap if you can.
Articles in this section
- What should I do on Quit Day?
- What is 'withdrawal'?
- What are some common withdrawal symptoms?
- How long will it take to become nicotine-free?
- Why do I have cravings to smoke?
- How can I get better sleep?
- Why am I coughing so much?
- Is it normal to feel so tired?
- Why do I feel sad?
- How do I cope with anger?