If you are thinking about quitting smoking, but don’t think you can really succeed, experiment! Just once, try NOT smoking during an activity in which you habitually smoke. Do you smoke while you’re on the phone? Next time doodle instead. Do you usually smoke after a meal? Next time, brush your teeth right away. Experiment with one situation at a time. You’ll see that you CAN do it. You can become a non-smoker!
Articles in this section
- What do I need to quit?
- How do I get off the fence about quitting?
- What should I do if I'm afraid to quit?
- Why do I need help to quit?
- Am I too old to quit?
- How do I pick a Quit Date?
- How do I build a support network?
- Should I quit cold-turkey?
- Should I take quit medications?
- How can the QuitNet community help me quit?