QuitNet is full of people with experiences similar to yours, who understand and support your efforts. Even those with seemingly different experiences will have something in common they can share. Discussing quitting problems with those who've already gone through them can take you a long way down the quit-road. The QuitNet community can encourage you to keep going when you feel like giving up, sympathize with you when things are tough, and help you celebrate your successes. Also, there's nothing like an understanding ear to help cut through the often-confusing thought processes that can lead to relapse. Finally, you may develop some lasting friendships with ex-smokers from all over the world!
Articles in this section
- What do I need to quit?
- How do I get off the fence about quitting?
- What should I do if I'm afraid to quit?
- Why do I need help to quit?
- Am I too old to quit?
- How do I pick a Quit Date?
- How do I build a support network?
- Should I quit cold-turkey?
- Should I take quit medications?
- How can the QuitNet community help me quit?