What are your fears about quitting smoking? Put them down on paper and take a look at them. Maybe you didn’t even know that these fears were lingering in your mind, keeping you from trying to quit. Are you afraid you’ll lose certain friends, or lose an image you think smoking gives you? Be honest with yourself and you may find you’re better able to think about seriously trying to quit. If you have a well-mapped out quit-plan, it will ease your fears.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to quit?
- How do I get off the fence about quitting?
- What should I do if I'm afraid to quit?
- Why do I need help to quit?
- Am I too old to quit?
- How do I pick a Quit Date?
- How do I build a support network?
- Should I quit cold-turkey?
- Should I take quit medications?
- How can the QuitNet community help me quit?